LAZIO REGION – VIRUS H1N1 BLOOD DONORS REMOVED FROM THE LIST OF THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR VACCI
LAZIO REGION – H1N1 VIRUS: BLOOD DONORS REMOVED FROM LIST OF THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR VACCINATION
Reports of anomalies, as we expected, were not slow in coming.
- people deemed essential to the maintenance of continuityà welfare and labor: health and social welfare personnel; personnel of public security and civil defense forces; personnel of Administrations, Agencies and Societiesà ensuring essential public services; periodic blood donors;
- women in the second or third trimester of pregnancy;
- people at risk, of ageà between 6 months and 65 years;
- people of ageà between the ages of 6 months and 17 years, not included in the previous points, based on updates to the data sheet authorized by the’EMEA or of the guidance that will be provided by the Consiglio Superiore di Sanità;
- people between the ages of 18 and 27, not included in the previous points.
CODICI Communication Department